Available funding made today for business in the Liverpool City Region!
The government has provided Wirral Council, and other neighbouring local authorities in the Liverpool City Region, £403,379 of Additional Restrictions Grant payments (ARG3).
The ARG3 grant scheme will be open for applications from 10am on Monday 24 January 2022, and close at 5pm on Friday 4 February 2022 and is unlikely to meet demand from all eligible businesses.
The council will deal with complete and valid applications to this scheme only on a first come – first served basis.
Businesses are therefore advised to apply for the grants as soon as possible!
The grant is aimed at those businesses that have been severely impacted by the Omicron variant and are not eligible to apply for OHLG:
- accommodation (not Airbnb)
- caterers and catering suppliers and equipment
- English language schools
- entertainment industries, for example, self-employed musicians, promoters, artist agents and management companies
- events industries, for example, marquee, sound and lighting, security company, event entertainment agency, event planner and management, event photographer, event and hospitality staffing agency
- freelance and mobile businesses, for example, caterers, events, hair, beauty
- hospitality businesses
- leisure businesses
- personal care
- the travel and tourism sector e.g., group travel, travel agents and tour operators and facilitators, coach operators, limousine hire
- wedding related businesses
- those in the supply chains of the hospitality and leisure sectors
If this is you, contact us now to find out if your business is eligible and to get your application in before someone else takes your funding!
Book a call with us: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/[email protected]/bookings/
Call us now on:0151 528 8444
Email us on: [email protected]