Although a little biased, this post is intended to help you find the right fit for your business…
Think about what to ask :
* How many clients do they have?
* Do they have set processes to give consistency?
* Do their other clients have a similar size/setup?
* Can they help plan for the future?
* Would they recommend you do your own bookkeeping and why/why not?
* Are charges fixed or time based?
Essentially you need someone you are happy to work with… hint hint 🤓!
Consider what services you might want:
* Bookkeeping – matching invoices/receipts to bank
* Year-End Accounts – annual summary of numbers
* Company Tax Return – calc of how much tax you owe
* Personal tax return – As above but for you personally
* Payroll – generate payslips, let you know how much PAYE tax to pay
* VAT Returns – another tax! Typically quarterly
* Management Accounts – regular accounts, helps you know your numbers
* Budgets/forecasts – future view of the business
* Advisory – bit of a woolly one, for some it is a phone call, others like ABCounting Ltd we work in partnership with strategic partners in tax, digital transformation, coaching and business consultancy to help you push your business forward.